Normally an annoucement link goes here but Sam forgot to post the annoucement.
8 players competed in Vintage at Brash today and as per usual, the decks get weirder and weirder.
- Adam Smothers - Controlling Storm
- Elijah Henly - Ravager Shops
- Tim Everett - Merfolk
- Tri Nguyen - Xerox
- Nick Patniyot - Omni-Tell
- Adam Dean - Bargain Storm
- Ben Kendrick - Blue Moon
- Will Miertschin - Izzet Welder?
Jokulhaups is apparently a Vintage staple now.
Somehow, Onmitell is doing less than its opponent?
Fun is a zero sum game. Adam has therefore elected to have all of it.