After several months of failing to fire, fifteen brave wizards made their way out to Brash Brewing Co to do battle in Magic’s greatest format.
- Paul Hodgson - Grxis Control
- Nick Patniyot - Grixis Painter
- Ashby Graves - Merfolk
- Chad Moss - Burn
- Ben Kendrick - Survival
- Joe Kington - Mirage Mirror Shops
- Erica Lynn - Ravager Shops
- Kai Schafroth - DPS
- Ro Hinojosa - Survival
- Sam Craven - Two Card Monte
- Tim Everett - Tezz Cubed
- Sean Liu - Paradoxical Storm
- Stephen Reddin - Grixis Control
- Elijah Henly - Ravager Shops
- Will Miertschin - Grixis Slaver
Vintage is a format of turn one kills… even with aggro decks.
Combat? In my Vintage? It’s more likely than you think.
Middle School / Hextended / Premodern between rounds
Nick tapping his permanents in opposite directions like a sicko
Sometimes there’s a man who, well, he’s the man for his time ‘n place. He fits right in there. And that’s Chad, at Brash.
The cutest “Hail Satan” ever
Art. And yes, it does hold a beer.